This policy is valid from 10 February 2011
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Did you enjoy this article? Subscribe to Liquorpress Email Newsletter .
- Hendrick's Gin - Gin from Scotchland
- Spirits: Collecting or Drinking?
- Aromatic substances of whisky: Lactones
- Vodka: Brand label vs. Quality label
- The chemistry of casks - Part 3: Wood chips vs. Casks
- Aromatic substances of whisky: Syringaldehyde and Syringa acid
- Aromatic substances of whisky: Coniferaldehyde and Ellagic acid
Be Part Of The Community!